WELCOME TO OutbackWorX Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
where can i buy Pregabalin online At OutbackWorX, we take our customer’s privacy seriously. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
It is the responsibility of the buyer/owner to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws regarding to the purchase, possession, and/or use, of all OutbackWorX Knife products. The owner represents that they, he or she is of legal age and that the products made by OutbackWorX will be used in a lawful manner. Adam Francis Armand Palacio (OutbackWorX) assumes no responsibility for any harm, injury, or unlawful use resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any products from OutbackWorX. When placing a custom order through OutbackWorX, all of the details of the order must be negotiated before it is final.
OutbackWorX products are guaranteed against defects in craftsmanship quality and materials for the life of the original purchaser. This guarantee is voided by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or unauthorized alterations of OutbackWorX products. OutbackWorX knife products are not intended to be used as a screwdriver, pry bar, chisel or punch. Do not throw your knife or use it for any purpose other than cutting. Do not disassemble your knife. Do not sharpen your knife on a power grinding wheel. Any of these acts will void this guarantee.
OutbackWorX (Francis Armand Palacio) will not be liable for any damage or injury as a result from use or misuse of any OutbackWorX products. It is the responsibility of the buyer/owner to handle the knife he/she purchases with care and its intended use as a tool.